PAVR MANAGEMENT MEETING
March 30, 2000, 9.30 am
INRIA Research Centre, Grenoble
Room F108 (Buffet lunch at 1200) Demo of new VR Centre 1130-1200
- Welcome, introductions and time constraints
- Minutes of previous meeting, IRISA Rennes, 21 October 1999
- Matters arising from the minutes: check actions have been completed.
- Review of appointments:
- new appointments,
- further recruiting initiatives;
- check man-months figures: delivered vs committed.
- Review of progress:
- completed deliverables;
- rate of expenditure,
- annual report
- Joint publications completed/planned
- Work Groups reports (non-technical issues): meetings that have taken place and those planned since the last management meeting.
- Work Package
- Capture technologies
- T2, T4
- D1, D5, D11
- EPFL > Ik Soo Lim ?
- Immersive interaction
- T5, T6
- D2, D4
- EMN > ?
- Facial interaction
- T7, T8
- D6, D17, D18, D19
- Miralab > ?
- Dynamic simulation
- T3, T9, T10
- D3, D7, D8, D9
- UJF > J-D Gascuel
- D12, D13, D14, D15
- J. Patterson, Glasgow
- Mobility of researchers: report on exchanges that have taken place and those planned since the last meeting.
- Project's new commercial partner: Imagination Computer Services GesmbH
- UIB's contractual position following Josep Blat's transfer to Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona
- Date and place of next meeting
- Any other business
|University of Bath||Phil Willis, Project Coordinator
& Scientist-in-charge |
Anna Beria, Administrative Assistant
|University of Glasgow||John Patterson,
|Ecole des Mines, Nantes||Apologies for absence|
|EPFL, Lausanne||Ik Soo Lim|
|University of Geneva||Pascal Volina|
|TU, Vienna||Peter Wonka|
|IRISA, Rennes||Remi Cozot|
|Imagination, Vienna||Michael Gervautz|
|UIB, Mallorca||Johan Claes|
|LUC, Diepenbeek||Frank Van Reeth, Scientist-in-charge|
|iMAGIS, Grenoble||Jean-Dominique Gascuel,