PLEASE NOTE: the submission deadline is hard due to the tight timing derived from the ECAI schedule for main conference decisions (
June 7thJune 10th) and for early registration (July 5th). The registration deadline means COIN, like other workshops, is being asked to publish decisions by June 28th, giving two weeks for reviewing plus two days for decision-making. Hence abstract submission is critical to allow bidding to take place beforehand.
UPDATE (2016-06-01): the postponement of the ECAI notification date to June 10th creates further pressure. To accommodate submission of rejected papers and long versions of accepted short papers from ECAI, COIN will accept, for review, papers that are accompanied by their ECAI reviews until June 16th. The schedule below is updated to reflect this situation.
- 2016-06-09 Deadline for abstract submission for new papers
- 2016-06-12 Deadline for submission for new papers
- 2016-06-16 Deadline for submission for ECAI(2016)-reviewed papers
- 2016-06-28 Notification of decisions
- 2016-07-05 ECAI early registration deadline
- 2016-07-27 Camera-ready copy due
- 2016-08-30 Date of workshop