Funding and Industrial Support
AmonI gratefully acknowledges the following support:
- AXA Award Research Project, Joanna Bryson award
recipient and PI.
- Supports Bryson (10%), Natalia Rodriguez Dominguez
(10%), a postdoc to be named (2019), and two robots;
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Research grant, Joanna
- Supported Karolina Sylwester, Pablo Lucas, Simon Powers,
and James Mitchell; 2010-2012.
- Czech Science Foundation, Roman Barta ́k PI, Cyril Brom
Surynek co-PIs, Joanna Bryson named International
- EPSRC grant, Dan Richardson PI.
- Supported Andrew
Carnell and Carl O'Dwyer.
- EPSRC summer research bursary supported Kingsley
- Nuffield Foundation Undergraduate Research Bursary
- British Council Alliance: Franco-British Partnership
supported travel to / collaboration with Benard Thierry
- BBSRC conference funding, supported Modeling
Action Selection, 2005.
natural language support for one of the EE-FAS
- An anonymous industrial funder provided a contract for
University of Bath and/or Department of Computer Science
- Swen Gaudl
- Bidan Huang (overseas fees & tuition)
- Jekaterina Novikova
- Paul Rauwolf (overseas fees & tuition)
- Emmanuel Tanguy
- Daniel Taylor
- Andreas Theodorou
- Yifei Wang
- Mark Wood
also Bryson's Funding