Funding and Industrial Support
AmonI gratefully acknowledges the following support:
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Research grant, Joanna Bryson
- Supports Karolina Sylwester, Pablo Lucas and James Mitchell,
- Czech Science Foundation, Roman Barta ́k PI, Cyril Brom and Pavel
Surynek co-PIs, Joanna Bryson named International Co-operator.
- EPSRC grant, Dan Richardson PI.
- Supports Andrew
Carnell and Carl O'Dwyer.
- EPSRC summer research bursary supported Kingsley Jarrett, 2010.
- Nuffield Foundation Undergraduate Research Bursary supported Avri
- British Council Alliance: Franco-British Partnership Programme,
supported travel to / collaboration with Benard Thierry 2005-2006.
- BBSRC conference funding, supported Modeling
Action Selection, 2005.
- Elzware provides
natural language support for one of the EE-FAS demos.
- An anonymous industrial funder provided a contract for building ABODE
University of Bath and/or Department of Computer Science PhD
- Swen Gaudl
- Bidan Huang (overseas fees & tuition)
- Jekaterina Novikova
- Emmanuel Tanguy
- Daniel Taylor
- Yifei Wang
- Mark Wood
also Bryson's Funding