Phone: +44 (0)1225 383578
Fax: +44 (0) 1225 383493
I have an experimental calendar online
which might be useful if you want to arrange a meeting.
Research students and postdocs past and present
- 28/2/2015: We just heard that Can Baskent will be presenting some work
at GaLoP in April.
- 21/1/2015: Can Baskent has
joined us at Bath to work on
- 7/8/2013: Our LICS paper
Relational Models of Typed Lambda-Calculi is now available
online in IEEEXplore.
- 26/6/2013: The journal paper
Programs as Proofs via Game Semantics,
reporting the work that
Laird and I did together
is now online and will soon appear in
of Pure and Applied Logic.
- 24/6/2013: This
year's GaLoP workshop is
coming up. It will also serve as
Wessex Theory Seminar.
- 15/3/2013: I've just posted up
programme for BCTCS 2013.
- 21/1/2013: The call for participation and talks
at BCTCS 2013 is out.
- 8/11/2012: I just gave
at Bath about the things I've been working on with
Pagani and Jim
- 26/10/2012: I'm pretty excited about Sam Staton's visit and talk
- 3/9/2012: We had a visit and a
- 23/5/2012: Today Bath hosted
Wessex Theory Seminar. Lots of great talks!
- 1/5/2012: I have uploaded
from my inaugural lecture to Slideshare.
- 25/4/2012: I am giving
lecture this evening, after only just less than six years at
- 4/4/2012: I'm in Manchester
for BCTCS 2012,
getting ready to host BCTCS 2013 at Bath in March 2013.
- 3/4/2012: We've finished the Programme Committee work for MFPS
2012. The list
papers is now available.
- 3/4/2012: Uday Reddy
is visiting us today.
- 2/3/2012: A new paper, A Graphical Foundation for
Schedules, jointly written
Wingfield and John Power, has been accepted to appear at
- 4/3/2012: I am in Paris to
Manzonetto and the rest of the team
at LIPN for a
month. I don't speak French! Help!
- Feb 2012: I gave some introductory lectures on game semantics for
programming languages at Logic
and Interaction 2012 in Marseille. You can see
the slides in PDF form,
or better the slides in
PDF form with 9 to a page,
or take a chance on
Below is a list of recent publications generated by the University's
I also try to maintain separate pages for my
Papers in Opus
One day you will deny that you read this footer.